That said, how about a free $20 gas card? How about that free gas with an auto insurance quote - just to ensure that the rates you're paying are the lowest they could be?
Geico Hawaii has released an offer that meets both of those demands. For a limited time, Geico is offering a free $20 gas card with a completed Geico auto quote. Phenomenal! Remember that it's only up for the next few weeks, so if you're in the mood to save some cash, now's the time to act - Learn more below:
Free $20 Gas Card from Geico Hawaii!
To receive the free gas card, you'll have to have a Hawaii rated policy, own a vehicle, and complete the process to receive a free auto quote. So if you're in Hawaii and want to check out how much you could save by switching auto insurance, you will receive not only that information from Geico for free, but you'll also receive a free $20 gas card.
- Applies to Hawaii rated policies only
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old and own a vehicle
- Does not apply to current policy holders
- One offer per household
- Quote must be completed in full.
- Email the quote retention number to HIQmaniaquotes@geico.com to redeem the offer
- This offer is valid for quotes obtained after 4/20/2009
- Offer valid til 6/26/2009
We at Qmania are proud to help spread the word on the best deals around. If you're a business owner, learn more about what and how we do here.
Help us spread the word on this deal by sharing it with your friends, and retweeting it! Thanks in advance! :)